through a patent process
To establish a successful global networking platform for associating engineering companies, industry professionals & training institutions in all fields.
To provide uniqueness in forming associations, training, certification, recruiting.
Strategy is to deploy an Associate representative to identify potential partners like career training institutes, academic institutes, & industries in respective territories.
An individual or organisation can be a member of AEP by the virtue of experience. Freshers or students register with AEP, undergo a training programme followed by assessment and certification. This certification programme is designed by the Department of Training and Development (AEP – TDD).
Each and every stream of engineering has its own AEP – TDDs as follows:
- Institute of Mechanical Professionals – IMP for Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Aeronautical, Marine, and Naval Architecture
- Institute of Civil Professionals – ICP for Civil, and Environmental
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Professions – IEEP for Electrical, and Instrumentation
- Institute of Electronics and Communication – IECP for Electronics, Telecommunications, and Instrumentation Electronics
- Institute of Computer Science Professionals – ICSP for Computer Science, and Information Technology
- Institute of Chemical Professionals – ICP for Chemical, Metallurgy, and Pharmacy